What time of year do you enjoy grilling/ cooking out?

@MZKUMA (705)
I prefer the late Autumn and Winter. Living in central FL the weather doesn't get too cold (not often anyway). If it is it's late evening. The summers are too hot to be up close to a grill. I love cooking on the grill when the season is right.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i love anything cooked on a grillanytime of the year. i don't grill anymore since i'm alone because it's just not worth it but i should because i really enjoy grilled food.
@MZKUMA (705)
Antique, maybe you can invite a friend or two over and have a pleasant evening together. They can bring the side dishes.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
good idea but i don't have a grill anymore.
@lilybug (21148)
I normally start grilling in the early spring and stop when it gets cold outside. I have not been grilling very much this summer though. I have been too lazy to buy more charcoal. We ran out a few weeks ago and I have not gotten any more.
@MZKUMA (705)
Hi Lily. I haven't touched the grill at all this summer. I probably need to get some charcoals myself. I may have 1 bag left.
@newtondak (3950)
I prefer to cook out either in the spring or in the fall. I don't like to cook outside when it is the really hot part of the summer. If the weather is not too bad, I will sometimes even cook out in the winter.
@MZKUMA (705)
Thank goodness summer will soon be over. It will still be hot but, the heat won't be as bad.
@anjielyn (535)
We enjoyed grilling most of the time, whether autumn or winter!
@MZKUMA (705)
I can definitely eat it year round.
@bamakelly (5194)
I actually like to cook out all year round. It is my husband who actually does the grilling. He always liked to cook out in summer or winter. I really like barbecued foods. I really enjoy chicken on the grill and also hamburgers and hot dogs. It is a nice treat to have every now and again.
@MZKUMA (705)
I have been wanting to do it all summer. Just too hot. And the nice days called for rain. which can just start even if the sun is shining. Thanks for sharing Bama.