what is your goal in life?

quote - just never give up even if people doubt you just prove them wrong!!
i am married and have 2 kids and my goal is to go back to school once they start school, i though about taking online courses but i would rather do hands on.whats your goal???
@jzjqdkd (273)
my goal in my life is to be a great man ,do something others respect and admire.To help the helpless person as many i can.right now what i want is getting a start of my career,step by step,to become the person i want to!
thats a great goal thnaks for responding
I have quite a few goals. My main one at the moment is getting over my social phobia. Once I get over it, I should be able to reach my other goals easily.
good luck and thans for the response
@apples99 (6564)
Well i have a lot of goals first i would like to take an art class or maybe go to special fx school id love a career doing something with my hands and being creative and another goal would be to find love and maybe have a family but i have no idea how to start that first goal, i was once in the paper for something i did that was creative but anyway taking classes is really expensive and sometimes the thought can be a little overwhelming and everything is so computer baste now days i want to do something thats more hands on.
just keep trying and you'll achieve that first goal.thanks
@ersmommy1 (12605)
Like you I am married I have one child and one due in December. I have often thought of going back to school. But I may give the at home biz a shot 1st. I think an answering service might fit the bill.
thats great thanks for the response
@wolfie34 (26881)
That is exactly what I am doing my friend, I am going back to school or college in November, I want to learn psychology and how the mind works and more about myself and this is a great way of getting out as I spend far too much time indoors. I also want to get my own place and be independent again. I have lots of goals and travel is one of my goals close to my heart, I want to go to New Zealand and Sweden, I have set up realistic timeframes for them, New Zealand 2010, and Sweden 2012 I hope to achieve them. I don't line online courses to be honest, I tried it once and it didn't work for me one of those computer courses I ended up losing £1,500 OUCH! I prefer to have a tutor and to go to classes.
sounds like you have it planned just never give up.thanks for the response
@pehpot (4762)
I was thinking of that too. When my three kids are all busy studying I think I would go back to school. Aside from that my primary goal in my life is to see my kids all doing well in every aspect of their life.
thanks for the response