Do you always have migraine?

Migraine - Migraine is so painful that I can't even move.
Almost every week I had a migraine.. I can't do my work just lying in my bed all day. It's so painful that I can't even move. When my migraine attacked I usually take aspirin and one whole day of rest.. I don't know why it keeps on coming.. Do you also have migraine? What do you usually do when migraine attacked you? Do you take medicine? What medicine? Is it right to take aspirin for migraine? Please help... Thank you...
@chabawel (330)
My migraine occurs once, twice or three times a week. It's terrible actually because am sensitive to the light, to sounds and I can't handle being in a crowd once I my migraine attacks. Once I feel a little sting of pain, I immediately drink a pain reliever. Because if I wait and hope the pain will go away, it's not going to happen. It's just going to get worst if I wait more time. Some say, you have to consult a physician in order to get prescription medicine for the migraine. Because some people are allergic to different kind of medicines. Another thing, from my experience while I was in a plane going to Chicago, I asked the flight attendant for a pain reliever because I was having a bad case of migraine. The flight attendant gave me tylenol and bag of ice that I placed behind my neck. The coldness relieved some constricted nerves behind my neck and relieves some pain going to my head. Hope this helps.
It's really painful.. We can't bear the pain so we need to take pain reliever as early as possible.. I just take aspirin and rest the whole day.. Ice behind the neck? I will try to do that maybe that will help ease the pain.. I will go to my doctor... Thank you...
I've been getting migraine headaches since I was 12 years old. There are many medications out there now that the doctor can prescribe for you. Now that I'm in my 30's the headaches aren't as frequent as they were when I was younger. It helps to put blankets over your windows in your bedroom and make sure the rest of your house is quiet, so that you can lay down and try to rest. If you can, please see your doctor so that you don't have to suffer so much.
Good for you.. I hope I will also overcome this migraine when I reach the age of 30..That's true when I have migraine as much as possible I don't want to hear any noise. I wanted to be alone and rest the whole day.. I will do that.. I will go to my doctor and have my check up.. Thank you..
@riyasam (16582)
i do get severe headaches but it has not been labelled as migrane till now.i take a analgesic,put off the lights and try to get some rest.
Yeah sometimes its really confusing what is the difference between headache and migraine.. When aspirin is not available I usually take analgesic or ibupropen.. Turning off the lights really do help.. Thank you ...
@ketybhagat (4125)
We have a yogic exercise in India in which we take milk diluted with a little water in a bowl and look at the sun in the early mornings and pour this milk on the ground. I dont know wheter it works, but its being done by many with results as I h ave heard. No harm in trying. It may take some time, but it will go eventually with this yogic exercise. Also try some yoga classes, who will be able to help you better.
Thank you for sharing your yogic exercise there in India.. I will try that.. Yoga I know that's good too.. Thank you...