How do you plan your daily activities?

Actually i dont plan on doing the same thing again and again i plan on trying out something different everyday like eating something exotic like fried frogs or something like that cause it gets me more experience in life. How about you? Are you daring? What kinds of exotic foods have you tried?
@klaudine (3652)
I don't really plan my day, because so far I don't have many activities in a day. I usually just make sure that nothing left behind so that I can go through my day with peace. And in fact, I don't really like daily planning, it makes my life a little bit stressed up with so much schedule to follow. I would rather have myself an easy time so that I can do many things without rushing myself into this and that activities. I recognize that your title and your discussion is not only a little bit different but also totally out of topic LOL. But yeah, answering your discussion. I am okay eating something like that. I have eaten many 'disgusting' things that some people doesn't even want to hear the name LOL
Well im trying to make it long as you said one liners are not enough so im trying to make its 3 to 4 lines and when i cant add anymore things i just add things that are not related to the topic. hehehehehehehe but i get some people to answer my off topic questions hahahahahahaha
@klaudine (3652)
Well.. that would be okay if you do that once or twice but if you kept doing that people will notice and think that you are a spammer. Be really careful if you don't want your post get deleted, it would hurt your earning real hard LOL. Sometimes I also posts some one line answer especially when there is nothing to say anymore but I have to reply to make sure that the discussion is over. I hope you don't get misunderstood :) Good luck myLotting :)
@mona269 (133)
As far as planning is concerned I've got everything down in my cellphone's calendar. Sounds like a pro, huh? HAHA! Think again. The problem actually starts with me actually doing and making everything as planned! The same goes for my husband and I planning for a vacation with the kids. Usually, it's the planned trips that ends up like pfffffffffftttt! And the more adventurous-absolutely-no-plans-spur-of-the-moment trips always turn out to be the best ones. I'm not really much into exotic food but I have tried eating frogs and crickets... The crickets were delicious. But the frogs....hmmmmm....Well, they tasted okay "when i didn't know" that i was eating frogs.