Token totals

I have 11,551,937 tokens as of today. I was just curious how many other members have and which game you think you earned the most from. I have been a member since 2001 but went a couple of years without playing at all. Now I am rarely on the site and just wonder where my numbers would be if I still played all the time.
I have earned over 15 million but only have about 14.5 million now I think. I have been a member since 2000 or 2001, I'm old and my memory is bad. Probably most of mine has been made in the word games like Word Whomp Whackdown. I also play the card and puzzle games a lot. I play every single day of they year, I guess you could say I am a Pogo Addict.
Look me up sometime when you are playing if you need a partner for a badge or would just like to chat.
My pogo name is Kara092480 if you want to play sometime find me when I am in a room. Add me to friends.
I'll be sure to do that, thank you!
@Reesers (1387)
As of right now, I have 5,442,716 tokens. It would be a little more but I just changed the hair on my mini. I also used tokens a long time ago for something else. It may have been one of the drawings but I never do those anymore. For years I played a few of the games but it wasn't until two years ago that I became a Club Pogo member.