Thanks to everyone

So I started a discussion yesterday about a problem I had with my cousin. A lot of people responded and it made me happy because I was feeling kind of sad. I felt like a bad person because of something I said but you guys told me that I deserved to say what I felt. And it's true I couldn't keep that bottled up anymore. I'm just glad that it's over with. So right now we are talking again. But right now this situation isn't really the best. So I hope that for my sake and for her sake too that she gets an apartment. Because she needs to have her own apartment and we need our apartment ourselves. So thanks to everyone that responded and made me feel better. I really love you guys and I love this site. ^_^
You're welcome, hope things get better. Maybe you could help her look for an apartment that way it wouldn't feel like kicking her out and it would leave you on better terms. Then make sure to get her a house warming gift, seal the deal.
Oh yeah I've tried to help her. Everytime I see an apartment building saying we rent I give her the numbers and stuff but most of them don't accept Welfare and that's what she is on. So I keep my eyes open and I don't know if she's really looking for any but at least I'm helping her out. So I'm crossing my fingers right now because this house right now is way too crowded. Thanks again and take care.
@rocker21 (2717)
ahaha many few people come back thanking like you!! Have a nice day! positively rated you!
Oh well thank you so much. I have seen a few discussions around here thanking people for advice and stuff. Thanks a bunch. ^_^