Premium members only?

Lubbock, Texas
I'm seething! I just clicked on cashout on thebux.info and got a message "Premium members only can convert to cash" Did anybody else know about that? Fair warning. Upgrade is 49.95 and you can convert your earnings to upgrade, which is something you can't do in most programs. I looked around trying to find the FAQ, there aren't any at this time, and looked in the TOS, nothing about how much or who can convert to cash. I swear I looked at everything they had up when I joined and there was NOTHING about having to be a premium member to draw a cash payout!
@lilcee (2704)
I don't belong to this one but I don't think I would upgrade for $49.95. That sounds a little fishy to me. Maybe it's a scam? I don't know what to tell you.
• Lubbock, Texas
I did some more looking around and found if you convert your earnings to upgrade it takes $49.95, but if you buy the upgrade with your credit card or paypal account it is only $19.90 for a year. HMPH!
@cjgrooms (4457)
I didn't realize it and am grateful for the heads-up.
@smilyn (2964)
I think this is their way of cheating the members. It is not good to spend $49.95 at this site for upgrading., They have never mentioned you about the converting your earnings in their FAQ..I think it is not good to trust this site. You can never be assured of your paymnets even after upgrading.