Are you a Premium Member of any PTC sites?

@Sheepie (3118)
I am not one myself, mostly because I have to reach a payout somewhere so I could get money to actually fund a Premium Account [or get paid for referrals, which I have not done] But a lot are scams, so I don't think I would risk paying anyway. I notice MyLot does not have any kind of extra special accounts. I like this. It feels safe this way, and I don't feel lower class!
Hi Sheepie, Mylot is a safe site, that is why I don't go to any sites at all and they payout on time when you reach your target so it good, I will never go any where elsr because I love it here and hope you will too. Hugs Tamara
@xcammiex (272)
I'm not. I don't think it's worth it. I think if you work hard, you can achieve the same results. It will take time and effort, but at least it's free. Also, what you said is true. A lot of sites are scams so I wouldn't feel comfortable purchasing anything from/for a site that might be gone the next day. The sites that actually pay me well (20 dollars a month and more) either don't have referral programs or don't have any upgrades/purchase referral type programs. I think this shows that they are legit because they are only making money if you make money and not by having you buy stuff that isn't even guaranteed to work.