How Long Did It Take YOu

@Beruang (1309)
Malaysia
We have to reach 200 posts before we can use the emoticons. We have to reach 100 posts before we can get our star. We have to reach 500 posts to be able to copy and paste in our posts. I am new and only have less than 50 posts at the moment. I just need to have some general ideas on how long did it take you to reach those milestones so that I use that as my own yardstick to measure whether I am progressing slowly or I am at a normal human pace. Please also let me know how much time per day that you spend on myLot for you to achieve your current number of posts. I hope that the more senior members would give me some sort of indications so that newbies such as myself would be able to appreciate the effort that have been put by you that results with your success on myLot. I would also welcome all newbies to respond so that we can compare with each other on how much time we have to spend on myLot. In my case, I only have about 30 minutes to one hour daily and I use that to start, respond and reply. I go for quality rather than quantity since I read somewhere that quality gives you better earning although quality itself is very subjective. Looking forward to read your story on this. Thanks!
Well this is my second mylot account the first one I posted alot but I didn't have alot going on! But I always like quality, what is the point is your not enjoying yourself and posting comments to discussion you actually have an interest in. Also It effects the quality of the site if we are not answering questions properly. It makes it hard for it to be a discussion! Happy Posting Rachel
@Beruang (1309)
I would always try to go for quality rather than quantity. I think if everybody can do that, myLot would be a greater site than it is now. Cheers!
@KrauseHome (32345)
Well, I have been an Active member on here since way before the Smilies were brought in. I have been an active member here for just over 23 months, but I am sure if I would have been a New member when they started this, it only took me a couple of days because I was very active on here when I first started posting here. I do not actually use the Smilies that often though. Just have never thought they are important most of the time.
@Beruang (1309)
Wow! Only couple of days! I wish I have that kind of time and energy!