Are you in good terms with your neighbor

Hi mylotters! Most people find it difficult to be in good term with the neighbors.As far as im concerned,we are in good terms with our neighbors.As most of the people in my locality are my relations.Are you in good term with your neighbors,do you like to talk with them.Share your views.
@rainmark (4307)
Yes, but not all my nieghbors.Some of my nighebors had a good relationship to me. We are sharing foods and talking to each other. But sometimes you can't avoid those gossips spreading around the subdivsion which told by one of your good terms neighbors so sometimes we end up fighting.I can say that my niegbhors are good in rumors and jealousy. But you can count only your good neighbors on your fingers.
Thanks for sharing your comments.Good luck to you.Happy mylotting
@joyadalia (1410)
Yes, I am. Our neighbors might not be the perfect neighbors but our family is a peace-loving one and had never encountered fights with our neighbors . Actually, our house is the hang-out of a lot of kids and people in general.
Thanks Joya!Happy to hear your response.Happy mylotting