Are you suffering from monthly menstruation cramps?

@Margarit (3677)
Unfortunately, Im one of those. There were times that I can't even stand with my own feet, if the pain strike. Thanks for a pain reliever medicine that help to ease my pain. I feel very dependent to the medicine. It scares me. Im wondering how many like me suffer this kind of thing. Are you? What did you do?
@gemini_rose (16194)
I do not suffer now as I had a hysterectomy and so do not get it now. But from the time I started until the hysterectomy I suffered with the pains terrible. So I know what you are going through, I remember at school, I had not long started and one month I got pains in school, they were that bad that I could hardly walk and had to crawl into my geography lesson. That is one of the only times I walked out of school to the phonebox and phoned my Mum and begged her to come get me it was horrible. Apart from taking painkillers there was not much else I did, a hot water bottle is great too for the pain it eases it off a lot.
@Margarit (3677)
Wow! that's though. I hope mine will come to that point. I'm trying to be careful to my health but as we know what ever it is, it is. Thanks for sharing.