Has Anyone Here Used Spin Success?

Well, I just signed up for Spin Success to promote my site. Its a service that submits your site to several Search engines at the top, in order to get more views to your site. I have been hearing about it for over a year now, but I am just now signing up to the service to see if it will help me gain more referrals to my business. So, have any of you used this service to gain more traffic to your site? How well did it work? Would you recommend it to others? What tips do you have in using this service? I have already signed up, so this first month is just a test run to see if it will help.
@pastorkayte (2255)
Well, I would say that one of these programs will help you, but for real traffic you should learn how organic and bum marketing as well as SEO will help you with your websites building techniques, cause signing up for all these programs may only get you a few new customers and end up costing you a ton in the long run. Blessings
I don't want that. This is the only one I have signed up for, to help my efforts in my organic marketing thus far. I figure I can afford to try it for a month, then see what results I get. Depending on those, I will continue with them. Otherwise I will drop it before I have to pay another $30. This is the only service that I have signed up for, and I don't plan on paying for anything else.