Mother and Father which one you prefer?

@vimaal (3365)
Hi friends, how are you. mother and Father which one you prefer in your life. I love my mother than my father. so i prefer my mother. what about you friends? share your commends. take care have a nice day.
Hi vimaal, I have loved both my parents but sadley they have both passed. Tamara
@SaintAnne (5454)
I don't think I prefer one over the other. I'm fortunate enough to now understand how both have sacrificed things and loved me in their own way, I love them both and I don't ever want to have to make this choice in my life.
@Lakota12 (42684)
I have only my mom now my dad has passed on.
i prefer mother because i never really got to bond with my father due to various reasons
hi, i would prefer both. mother and father are equally important in my life. its like asking which eye u like the most... i luv both of them very much.. i cant choose between them..
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
For me it is my mom, growing up she was both mom and dad. She is my favorite girl!