Cat playing with the printer

Hi mylotters! When I watched this video on you tube,I enjoyed the cat playing with the printer.Isn't he cute??Share your views. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQRHdMRimw Watch and have fun.Thank you.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi divinchris. Lovely. So cute and funny. But it is the way cats are. I really love cats we can watch they playing all the day and never get tired of it. They are the best. Thanks for share it with us. Cheers.
Good to see that you enjoyed this video.Happy mylotting
Funny! I like how the person who created the video put in the sound effects to it when the cat would hit the printer. Thanks for sharing that.
Its my pleasure in sharing that video in here.Good luck to you.Happy mylotting
@baileycows (3669)
I saw this a while back. I think it was cute. They actually set this up b/c the lady called the geek squad about her printer working while she was in the room but when she was not it would make her paper all wrinkly and stuff.
Thanks for your comments.It was good to watch a cat play with the printer.Happy mylotting