What has been the best source of inspiration for you in your life?

What has been the best source of inspiration for successful achievement in your life? In the long journey of life, some persons get effectively turn around and make a positive transformation of their personality after reading an inspirirational book,listening to the discourses of an enlightened and spiritual personality,following the principles and ideals set by their parents/teachers, or following the foot prints of an established leader in the areas of his/her interest. What has been the best source for you?How has it influenced the course of your life?
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
my grandmother was a big inspiration to me. she always encouraged me in everything i did.
Thanks for nicely responding and sharing your view points. Have a nice day!!
@rainmark (4307)
Before i found the love of my life, my first inspiration is my mother, she always encourage me to do good and doing well. One of my inspiration too is my dreams and goals in life. What i achieve now is because i set a goal and i try to work my dreams. Then part of it is my family and loveones.
Thanks for nicely responding and sharing your viewpoints. The inspiration of a loving mother is always lasting,enriching and profound. Have a nice day!!
My mom has been my best inspiration in my life. All I have in my life, I learned from her. She is a virtual demonstration of all that is good and noble, kind and loving. I can't imagine myself without my mom ...
Thanks for nicely responding and sharing your view points.I sincerely admire and respect those women who make themselves living and true examples of noble character,kindness,positive thinking,and higher human values for their children. Have a nice day!!
@Vrbani21 (197)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Music :)
Thanks for responding.Have a nice day!!