Do you eat breakfast?

@maria_k (925)
They breakfast is the most important meal. I never eat breakfast. It's always like I wake up just enough time to go to work. And, at work I have a cup of coffee and that is enough to keep me to lunch time. But, ever since I work at home, I start to pay more attention to my health and start eating breakfast. I stll cannot eat breakfast as soon as I wake up as my mom always get us to eat when we were little. I eat breakfast around 9:00. I get up t 7:00 ams. What my favorite breafast is a raisin or cranberry and blueberry otneal. What is yours?
I didn't use to eat too much breakfast when I was in High school because I was always in a rush and didn't wnat to get to school late. But I learned to eat breakfast and know I make sure to eat something every morning for breakfast. Sometimes I just eat cereal for breakfast and other times I just eat a cheese sandwich.
@maria_k (925)
For me, lost of good things happened when I work at home. I use to hate to cook for myself so most of the time I neglect myself a lot. Now I enjoy cooking and you know what I want now? An omelet with cheese and bell peper and tomatoes. Mummy. I will make myself that big fat omelaet tomorrow. Hope I can eat it all. If not I will save for lunch
I have a better idea. If you don't eat the whole thing you could just ship it to me through UPS and I'll eat it for you.
@philjas (1134)
I think the "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" thing is mostly an American notion. I don't care what they say, when I get up in the morning I'M NOT HUNGRY! I've been this way all my life and I realize now, hey, it's not my fault, it's just the way I am. Why should I force myself to eat when I'm not hungry? I don't want to eat until I've been up for at least 2 hours or so. Is anybody else like this?
@maria_k (925)
You get the point my friend. I am the same way. I guess I am not a morning person. It take me couple hour to be fully awoke. I guess my body take that long to be waken from last night sleep, to start to feel the hunger in the somach.
@snipero (358)
breakfast is very important for your body and mind, sugars are foundamentals for wake up the brain and make you connect :) mine is cappuccino and brioche with my friends before start working
@maria_k (925)
Oh! cappuccino and brioche is a good and deliciuos combination. You are from Italy so I can see why. I heard French people like brioche and coffee. Is it correct. I like Cholate brioche and coffee.