Im very silent today....

@Zelmarq (11509)
Cebu City, Philippines
It sounds unusual but im very silent today. Maybe because I have decided to shut my mouth this morning and to add I also dont have someone beside me to talk to. Only the line men who keeps on making calls while doing repairs outside, its also a good change and I guess im going to like it. Im usually the noisy one here and now it made a difference for me. I feel so behaved and all and it makes me feel good deep inside. Im only noisy mylotting and its great to do this than to be physically noisy that maybe could not be a blessing to others around me. have nice day and happy mylotting!!!
@jammyt (2824)
Maybe it is just not your day today. Have a great weekend!
@Zelmarq (11509)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I like it this way, than being noisy doing nothing and all. Though most of the time I talk to my subscribers but generally its a silent day for me and I look serious also with my yellow t shirt. Its a nice feeling to be serious sometimes.
• Marion, Kansas
I am often the noisy one, and I talk too much. I often find I wish I could take some of the chatter back and be silent. It is a good discipline. I get noisy here myself.
@Zelmarq (11509)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its very ok to get noisy here on mylot, at least it does not bother anyone but we enjoy our noise here.
@Lakota12 (42794)
Glad it makes ya feel good. hugs
• Kuwait
Yeah me too, im alone when i reach home for sure i will be quite and so silent but my hands are not thier are working in a very fast way, its my time to attack mylot since i have no one to bother me while posting, im also preparing food for the break of fasting(iftar)while im doing it every discussion i open the ideas and opinions and comments just flows out from my mind which i really appreciate and i think though my eyes are tired i need to work today silently...
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I guess I am not alone of being so silent today because I am still in my fasting day and just sit in MyLot after my half day of work because during Ramadan here the usual office time of 8 hours will decrease into 6 hours maximum per day so that i am early in the house and be here in MyLot and I am also silent today for i just enjoy being here in MyLot and make a type of response......
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello Zelmarq. Sometimes it is the same with me that I have no desire to talk, especially when I work in the office, because I love my work in the office more efficient. I usually love to talk when I finish my work or when my work is close to an end. Take care, friend.