How many times you bring your gf to your home

Hello Friends how many times you bring you girl friend to your home. I never bring my girl friend to my home because i don't have girl because no girl like because i'm look very ugly guy so no girl like so i cannot bring any girl to my then what about you friends you bring any girl to you home.
@modstar (9612)
I used to bring my girlfriend (...now ex) as often as i can at home so my mom, sis and she will be acquainted. I want to develop some rapport between my family and my girlfriend so whenever we have the chance, we go to our place and chat or eat or anything which will include some interaction with my family.
Ok nice but i don't have to bring to my home and to meet my mom because of im the ugly guy.
@sid556 (31005)
You are not ugly! My lord...why on earth do you think this? I think what is holding you back is your own feeling that you are not worthy! You look like a very nice looking young man and besides as I told you in my response...looks are not everything. When I was younger, I too, thought I was ugly. So ugly that I hid behind my hair. I hated to look in the mirror. I had a boyfriend and I never quite understood why he stayed with me but we dated for the longest time. We didn't even kiss or anything...just held hands and had a good time together. The fact that he did not kiss me...I chalked up to it being that I was "too ugly" to kiss. I even felt that way when I got married at 18...and in retrospect...to a loser. I married 2 losers actually...never feeling I could do better. I'm way older now. Funny thing is...i am still friends with my first boyfriend. He told me that he never kissed me because he was so shy. I have had countless men that I knew back in school come forth and tell me what huge crushes they had on me and were afraid to ask me out. I am 52 and get asked out by much younger men now and I really don't get it. I look in the mirror and I for the life of me don't see "pretty". What I do know is that I stopped worrying about whether or not I was "good enough" long ago and just decided to enjoy my life. I don't know if i'm attractive or not...to some I am and others I am not. It doesn't matter. I love my life...I'm ok on my own and I only want people in my life that like me for the person I am. I don't want someone to be with me becuz they think i'm hot..that can change in a blink of a car accident or gaining a few pounds. Looks are fleeting....hold out for substance.
@sid556 (31005)
I am sorry that you have such low self esteem. I think that is your problem ...really. Looking at your picture, you do not look unattractive in the least. In fact you look very handsome. Beyond all that, there is more to a person than just their looks. I am a woman and I have dated men that do not have what is normally considered physical good looks. I dated them because they had such awesome personalities...made me laugh, talked about interesting things and were honest and down to earth. They were comfortable with who they were. Funny thing is, that I saw them as beautiful...the eyes & the smile & heart shone thru. On the other hand, I have also dated some men who were at a glance..."hot". My friends would drool and tell me how lucky I was. Not all, but some of these men were the biggest jerks. I grew to wonder what I ever saw in them and after...whenever I saw them, I did not see "hot"....I saw ugly. I and many women do not go for a man simply because of looks....women want a man who is kind, thoughtful, respectful, honest and able to be a good friend as well as lover. If you have those qualities then be patient....some lucky girl is just waiting to find you.
Ok thank you for telling that i'm look handsome but not girl like to chat with me then what is the reason can i know that if you like to tell me that.