Relationships at Work?

Hello Mylotters! I have a question for you. I recently got a new job, and I have only been there about a month. I want to keep it, and also keep work separate from personal life, if at all possible. Been there, done that, and neither of us stayed at the job (years ago.) Now I've had 3 guys already approach me. One seems "nice," the other very forward in his statement he doesn't "date," and the other is already married and has 3 girls, with a fourth on the way. How would you deal with this? I'm starting to think UI have a flashing neon sign on my forehead or something, and keeping my job, I take very serious, especially now with the recent Wall Street crash. Any advice?
@LittleMel (14059)
you need the job and you need time to consider having a relationship further than work relationship, that's all you have to tell them if you say it the right way, chances are they will understand rather than being mad and block your progress if they insist however, you may need to think twice about staying in the job
Hmm, guys are mostly looking for a work wife, someone they can hang out with for an 8 hour period and then go home to their real wife. I just say have fun at work and let them know where things stand. Work relationships are hard enough, don't throw romance in the middle. In my experience the girl is always the one to quit first if it doesn't work out.
@n30wing (4771)
I think you just have to focus with your work first anyway if they like you they can wait. It's not easy to look for another job that your happy with, men will always be around. Start knowing them first if it was really meant for you it will just happen. Well their are alot of people who are happy being single first. What counts alot is that your happy with your self. Take your time,it's better to be slow,then making it fast and it wont work out and a mistake. Just enjoy life and know them better first. It's following your heart,but take time to think first! Good morning!