Have you seen the commercial on TV

@sudalunts (5526)
where the dog is dragging his butt on the carpet, and the woman yells TOBY, STOP THAT? Have your cat ever done that. My cat Jake, came into our living room with his back legs toward the front and was dragging his butt. It is really a funny site, but instead of my carpet, I think he could have used some toilet tissue. Have your cat ever done what Toby the dog has done, what have you done when you have seen this. We cleaned our rug with carpet cleaner, Jake did not leave a stain, but the dragging of the butt was enough.
LOL our cat cotton one time after using the liter box came into the kitchen which is hard floor and just crouched down and wipe his but on the floor! We all laughed at it it was pretty funny but annoying. I wasn't the one to clean it up though.
@sudalunts (5526)
I know that's right, my husband is the pooper scooper in my house
@aquarina (172)
hahahaha.... my cat dragged her butt across the floor once. she had poop stuck to it and she started flipping out and running around like crazy trying to get it off.... i had to help her... grosssss
@sudalunts (5526)
Yeah, they look so funny doing that. Jake is a long haired cat, and he needed a little assistance.
The butt dragging usually indicates the animal has worms. If you have a litter box, check for white rice looking spots in the feces. If you see any, you might want to take Jake to the vet. Those are usually tapeworms that cats get by eating flea larvae when they clean themselves. But I do agree with you, it is a comical sight to see.
@sudalunts (5526)
Thank you for the information, I did not know this.