birds of a feather....

do you believe and agree that girls who share the same interest and similar in terms or level of intellect would tend to be friends? as what the saying goes, birds of the same feathers are birds, lol, i mean flock together. :) i think this works with guys too, right?
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi ther.. i can say yes... my bestfriend would even joke... birds of the same feather are birds... ahahahahhaa....
hi friend, i totally agree with you that birds of the same feather are birds. no further argument. LOL. have a great weekend!!!
yeah... you too... have a great weekend. :-)
• Dominican Republic
I would think so, yes You see, I have a lot of friends and we are very different... but I also have a lot in common with my best friends, same taste in music, clothes and I would dare to say we think a like in a lot of issues...
hi there, thanks for the post and have a great weekend. basically i think that's the reason why we have best friends since with all of our friends this person shares and understand as as much as we do with them. :)
• Dominican Republic
right on there... Happy MyLotting and back at ya! Xp
@ganda8831 (816)
I think the saying birds of the same feather flock together is correct. We women tend to gravitate towards women with the same interests as ours. This is because we tend to enjoy more our conversations with them. You cant be friends with someone who you dont enjoy talking with. I dont think it's the same things with guys because i know men who are friends with everyone that he's completely opposite with.