Have you tried the Antibacterial Handsoap from Bath and Body Works?

@cream97 (29169)
They have handsoap that is antibacterial. They come in many fragrances.. I love them.. A lady that my family knows had some in her bathroom.. I never knew that they could come out with something as unique as this.. So, what do you think??
@dragon54u (31617)
Well, I'm a bit different than you. I don't use antibacterial soap and I can't stand to walk by a Bath and Body Works! I feel as if I'm suffocating with all those scents. I prefer unscented things. Did you know you can buy a small bottle of your favorite essential oil--lavender, lemon, etc.--and add it to unscented things like the antibacterial soap? That'll save you quite a few dollars and still give you a nice treat! I did that last Christmas as presents for people and they loved it.
@cream97 (29169)
Wow! That is pretty amazing! I guess that I need to try that!
I love the stuff, I just washed my hands with it.
@misskit (289)
I love Bath and Body Works antibacterial handsoap, I have some in my bathroom and in my kitchen. I love peach, and vanilla scents the best. And the rose is a good one too.
@russso (1701)
I absolutely love them! It's just so bad that we don't have a Bath & Body Works here in my country so I always have to buy so much of it whenever I go to the US.
@riyasam (16578)
i have not tried the antibacterial soap from bath and body works, but i have used antibacterial soaps from other companies and i think they are hygyniec. happy posting.
@mrdos910 (455)
I like to purchase these when I can for our house, for the bathroom primarily, I usually wait until they have a sale when you buy like 5 for $20
@bombshell (11266)
good idea. yes i had that before when i was in Philippines i always have it.
@fasttalker (2797)
It's the best thing since sliced bread! LOL I have them by every sink in my house. And some back-ups. You may already know this but in June they have their semi-annual sale and in December another one and you can get them really cheap! Happy Mylotting!