Please Help!! I was Trying to Find My Referrer Link - But Could Not Find It...!!

@buenavida (7918)
Sweden
The link we can use to invite new people used to be on the first site here when we logged in, but now I cannot find it anywhere. I hope it will be easier to find in the future, What do you think. Do you wish to have the referral link to be found on the first page?? Have you found any referrals?? I am trying to promote this site to get some active referrals, but I need to find the link!! Help, please!!
@richiem (3646)
buenavida, I know you can find it somewhere here. But if you're tired of looking, it's actually http://www.mylot.com/?ref=username You have to substitute your username to it. Have a nice day!
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Thanks, richiem, I found it at last. There are great helpful people here!!.......
@richiem (3646)
No problem!
you can find your invite link in your Earnings, or you can find your referal link in the Emails received from mylot
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Thanks for your response, yes, I must have saved the email I got from myLot long time ago!!