What do you want to do when you got bored??

@mhae15 (744)
Hello.. If I got bored.. I will go to mall with my friends.. Sometimes I will tune in to my favorite music.. And I want the very best thing that very interesting and exciting.. Like swimming, playing badminton and much more.. And sometimes I will play some computer games.. Like the online games.. It is very exciting.. So that I don't feel that I got bored.. What do you want to do when you got bored?? And Where do you want to go?? And Who do you want to be with you?? Happy mylotting my Friends!!
@my125125 (822)
What I do when i get bored, m...... Sometimes i swimming, sometimes I go out with friends, or chatting with friends. Sometimes reading new pc magazine.
@winzpc (2356)
When I get bore, the first I do is playing games in my computer. I can spend around 6 hours sitting in front of my computer playing a game. After that I can watch dvd or maybe listening music while lying on my bed. So I have pass one day by doing that activity. Keep post happy myLotting...