Hey

Just my rose - Very pretty huh?
Here I am a 42 year old mom and I am listening to eminem,I love him.I generally listen to Judy Garland,classic country and that sort of thing.However my daughter listens to what all teenagers are listening to and I hate most of it.Eminem touched my heart a long time ago and I put aside my dislike for rap music and really listened to him.Now I listen to him to put me in the mood to get off my butt and clean my house.I watch his live concerts and think he is quite hot,I love everything about him.What about all you my lotters,do you like him,what is your favorite song??? Jas
I'm 35 and a mom of 3 and I absolutely love Eminem! I think my favorite song is Mockingbird, it's really good. I don't usually listen to rap, I love Johnny Cash and The Doors and generally a lot of country. But, Eminem is different in my opinion, he really has something to say and isn't afraid to say it. I like that.
I totally agree with you.He isn't afraid to tell it like it is.I also think he has managed to get a lot of his honest emotions out through his music.