Do You Like Flowers? Which Flower You Like most?Do Have Plant Of Same In Garden

Pink Rose - Photo Of Pink Rose ....A variety of rose .
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hey I like different coloured roses,sunflower,Nightqueen flower,...but of them I like all rose flowers very much..... I have a plant also of the same in my garden .... Do You Like Flowers? Which Flower You Like most?Do Have Plant Of Same In your Garden ? Thanks Ganesh
Hi Ganesh44, Yes I love flowers and I love roses, I have a lot of rose tress in my garden and other plants and herbs too. Tamara
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh we have same choice ....roses....they r eally good.....I like all type of roses..... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
I like dandelion most,but them couldn't be grown in garden.From the farmland to the hill on,the flowers which everywhere is in full bloom I all likes,their beautiful nature,seeing lets me think happily.But in my family has only planted thecactus,this kind of plant quite good survival.That's all.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh thats great choice.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi Ganesh,I love flowers.Is there any woman who doesn't like flowers?Ilove roses too and I have rose plants in my garden and the pots too.I like gasmine and have the plant in my garden but that plants doesn't flower much only one or two flowers everyday ,but the smell of those flowers is very pleasant.thanks for sharing.happy mylotting.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh Gasmine is also good.....that means all women love flower thats great.... Yes even roses are used to make perfume for their nice fragrance..... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
I love roses and do have a rose bush. The sad part about it was it was supposed to be a bluish gray color rose and they all turned out red.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh you are my type..... Ohh their colour changed .....ask the flower plant vendor to change the plant ....if it visit your locality daily.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh Thanks Ganesh
I love flowers. I like all different kinds of flowers in all different colors. I think that a good variety of flowers and colors in a garden is just beautiful. There are some gardens that are very beautiful with just a few kinds of flowers and colors, too, but I tend to prefer the more varied gardens.