I love you all

@mayka123 (10598)
I loved you once, now can this heart be quiet It seems your love still lingers there But do not be troubled by it I would in no way hurt you, my dear Whenever I needed real understanding Whenever I needed someone to care Whenever I needed someone to listen You were always there Oh my friend, what can I say You are my inspiration, my strength, my guide I leave thee for a while now But every hour will be lonely and uncheered Till the one that brings me back to thee MY MYLOT FAMILY
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Mayka: [i]Theres something you don't know, and that just how i feel, the thoughts that go through my mind, have never felt this real. You make me feel as if I'm beautiful, like I'm all you want to see, the only thing I don't understand, is why you chose me. When you hand touches mine, theres this tingle feeling I get inside, you make me feel so loved, and now I know that I need not hide. Oh how did i ever get this lucky, why do you only want me? am i all that was out there? or do you see something i don't see? I'm so thankful that were together, because i would be lost without you, just tell me that you love me, like i truly love you. Did you know that your my world? your my life, my love, my happiness, I'm so lucky you chose me, because only I can feel your caress. I wanted to thank you, for all you've given me, you let me love again, and set my spirit free. I always think about you, every single second of the day, I think of how happy you've made me, and how I wish you'll always stay.[/i] Thanks for your beautiful thoughts and I love you all as much as you do.
@mayka123 (10598)
[i][/i][b][/b]There is a beautiful flower Bloomed in my garden of friendship She sometimes peeps through the window of gmail To tell me she is there I wait for her to say hello I wait for just a smile Someone please go and tell her I have been waiting for her there all this while Our magic moments I remember I raised my eyes and she was there We had a few moments of love Beautiful and rare I now gaze upon the skies above With no ideals to inspire me No one to love, no one to live for Nothing that is beautiful and rare Wake up Mimpi, wake up Some is knocking on your hearts door Waiting for you on gmail To say she loves you, and misses you so
@_sketch_ (5709)
Wow. It's like a poem war goin on up in here. :)
@dpk262006 (56148)
Wonderful ! Wonderful! Wonderful poems by both of you! Full marks to both of you.
@dpk262006 (56148)
Thanks very much for your kind words to all of us and for showering your love and affection to all of us. I hope your mylot friends also see you and your discussions very fondly and they look forward to your comments and new posts. You have won the heart of many mylotters here in a short span of time and am pretty hopeful that you would go a long way to strengthen your position here. Our best wishes are with you for your success. All the best. Hope you return soon to the board.
@mayka123 (10598)
I really look forward to responses from all my friends here on mylot. I am lucky to be having so many friends religiously responding to all my discussions. Just now my inbox is full with notifications of responses received for my discussions and I think till I clear that out I should not be starting a new discussion now. Thanks to you and everone here on mylot for all the love and affection......
@dpk262006 (56148)
As you are nice and responsive to your dear friends, so are they to you. Hopefully, this continues for a long time.
@mayka123 (10598)
This friendship will surely continue for a long long time
@_sketch_ (5709)
That's cool. It's probably the first mylot poem ever written. good poem. :)
@mayka123 (10598)
I dont know if it is the first mylot poem ever written but this is the first one I have composed especially for mylot. Just sometimes pen down my feelings and share with you all.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Well it's wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
@sweetyethot (1738)
hi dear, thank for your kind words. i feel warmth.i do love to be here ,read your discussions and respond, that makes me feel we are close.thanks to MYLOT!
@mayka123 (10598)
All my friends here on mylot are very special to me. You are my inspiration and guide. All of you have made me write such wonderful things. Thanks a lot for being here on mylot.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
what is wrong? are you sick? i hope not. i hope whatever it is soon resolved for you. goodluck!!
@mayka123 (10598)
I was not sick. Was just to be away from mylot for a few days. Am back now and will be regular till I get a new job.
@moondancer (7434)
Lovely writing dear. That's the way most of us feel about our friends here at mylot. We depend on each other so much and are here for each other through thick and thin. Thank you for your post.
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks a lot for appreciating my writing. Here is a link of something else I have written that you might like to read http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1049067/i_miss_my_beloved.html
@ellie333 (21029)
That is beautifu. Huggles. Ellie :D
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks a lot for appreciating this. Love to you. Happy posting.
That's wonderful.
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks for making the time to read Thanks for posting your response here Thanks for being a part of mylot The Mylot family
@apsara60 (6612)
• Israel
Hi mayka, The peom is really very nice, but did you write it....is peom writing your hobby.....it was mine once upon a time, but now I have forgotten all about it.Have a nice day.
@mayka123 (10598)
Hi Apsara I had forgotton about writing for the last eight years. Sometimes whenever I think of something I just note it down in my mobile and keep adding something to it every now and then. And then when I feel like I submit it. Have also submitted a poem to AC a couple of days back...will forward the link to you if it is published.
@apsara60 (6612)
• Israel
Yeah surely send me the link.....nice to have friends like you and mimpi who write such good peoms.........
@mayka123 (10598)
Here is a link to my earlier story submitted. About the day I lost my hubby....You may like to read it. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/995348/my_favourite_bench.html?cat=43
@nini89 (670)
Thanks a lot for your love that you have extended. I also thank for your good words that you have spreaded as a love in mylot. Happy mylotting and have a nice day.
@mayka123 (10598)
In this day of hatred and terrorism we have to do our bit of spreading peace and love. And I consider mylot as one big family. And we are all a part of this family.
@nini89 (670)
Surely, we have to spread peace and love. Nowadays terrorism had made their worst in the country and who knows where they have targeted next. Who knows we are going to see the next morning. Thankyou and keep mylotting.
@riyasam (16578)
wow.that is really a beautiful poem.i miss you too when you are not here.do try to come back soon.
@mayka123 (10598)
I am back my darling. Cannot stay away for too long. Have become addicted to this site. And love you all too much to be away from you for long.
@aj2006 (1536)
hI, mAYKA! Nice poem! and it is good to know that a friend here in myLot inspire other myLotters to love each and everyone of us, no matter how far we are from each other and no matter how different we are from one another, keep up the good work and hey publish that poem to more sites as well... have a great day!
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks for appreciating my writing. I have posted quite a few poems here on mylot. I have also published a few on Associated Contents. Here is a link of something I have written that you may like to read http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1049067/i_miss_my_beloved.html I do not know of any other sites. If you do pls pm me the details. Thanks.
@shana123 (2096)
Wow so you are a poet , nice imagination and explanation .So you love us so much , you want to be with us always thats nice to hear from you , this really makes me adress you as a dear sister , as you denoted this place as your family which means the members are your relations.. keep rocking here always.. GOD bless you, do post many good poems :)
@mayka123 (10598)
I do sometimes write poems. Have posted quite a few of them here. And thanks for calling me a sister. Yes I consider this place as my home with you all as my family. Here is a link of something I have written that you may like to read http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1049067/i_miss_my_beloved.html
@rosedust82 (2075)
Aww.. This is so nice mayka... You should make more of these. I guess you like making poems huh? Well, you should have them published somewhere so you can copyright them.... good job!
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks a lot for your response. Yes I like writing poems and have posted quite a few here in my discussions. I also post on another site the link of which is on my profile page here.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Wow what a tribute to Mylottians u r Getting a Poetesss Nice Words Keep it up and enjoy
@mayka123 (10598)
I do try and express myself the best I can though I guess I dont always succeed. Thanks a lot for appreciating my poem. All the best. Take care
@rkrish (3003)
people like you are real motivators in mylot and keep messaging like this binding the group to respond and start motivating others too..even i can say those first freedom fighters have continued those fighting and won it after long years because of the motivational songs..this too my friend its very motivational...i love all mylotters here and you too..keep mylotting and make your experience to share with us
@mayka123 (10598)
Thanks a lot for your response. In this day of bombs and terrorists we need to spread the message of love to all. Thanks for appreciating my writings. I would like to read something more that I have written http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/995348/my_favourite_bench.html?cat=43
@sang2k2 (1834)
hye those were some very nice words spoken by you and mimp..worth treasuring them...i liked the way you value your friends and realise thier importance in your life.im proud and feels good to be in your friends..thanks keep going and may we get to hear some more words like these from you.keep it up
@mayka123 (10598)
I think you have missed my love story on mylot.....was madly in love with....well just check the link below and find out http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1609696.aspx?p=5 Its just that I love you all and its you all who give me the inspiration to write. My friends here are very precious to me and I want to be friends with you always....