144,618 - MyLot Population , considerations!

@snipero (358)
Italy
Hi all, i'm quite new and i really like this community,i can use a bit the english i've learned in the past years (i'm italian) and i find a lot of interesting discussions! The question is : why there are only 144,618 users in this community? some PTC's have 1.000.000 and more of users and are online since some months not years. Why people prefer to click some useless ads instead to invest that time to talk and socialize in this community?
HI, snipero. Welcome to my lot. I think part of the answer to your question is that there are a lot of people out there who prefer making pennies to friends. I have noticed that there are a lot of discussions on how to make more money on line, which sites are scams and which ones are legit. I don't know, really. Like I said, there are people out there that would rather TRY to make money on line than get out and do something with themselves. This is just my opinion. I do hope that you find it friendly and comfortable here. Have fun.*S*
True. You know, I know I am not going to get rich on this site, but I am not here for that, anyway. It is just a bonus for getting to meet new people, learn things about other countries, other cultures, etc. My pockets will never be overly full, but my heart will be, and that is what is important.