Does life have any value?

Hi friends... does life really have any value? I dont think so, because we dont look at people who r in pain. We dont understand love and the need of love. All we know is mo ney and ourself. A big reason as to why crime is on the rise. How many times do we really feel that we r not getting love in life? I guess its always except a few moments.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I dont think so, because we dont look at people who r in pain. We dont understand love and the need of love. All we know is mo ney and ourself. Um excuse me but speak for yourself.....I ALWAYS worry about, help out and am there for others, my entire life has been geared to that very thing and will be until the day I die...I DO understand love and the need for it and I cherish it every moment of every day...The LAST thing I do is think about myself or money...I've been without money, lived on the streets and shoudl it happen again tomorrow I'd be just fine because I'm a survivor and money, material things really hold very little importance to me.. What I do find sad though is that you have that view of ppl...I can't imagine the types of ppl you must surround yourself with in order to think so negatively of ppl in general..
Well thanks for the response Ravenlady. Actually i am hurt in love and probably thats what makes me see the world so negetively. Even i am into teaching the orphans and taking care of kids who dont have a family to support. Hoiwever I also need love in my life and i am not getting it the way i want it. I understand that the world will not run as per my wishes, but then it hurts a lot. Thats all i can probably say now.
No wonder your heart's hollow! Although I am in poor health and unrelenting pain, I find it fairly easy to ignore all that, because life is so full of joy! My husband and I are deeply in love, and have a really great marriage. My work is not only satisfying; I feel as if I'm doing something important, and my students and I have a mutual admiration society going. I have terrific friends and neighbors and, fortunately, caring and competent doctors. Please, Hollowheart, let the joys in life fill your heart with love and warmth and pleasure. It's all here for each of us.
Hi cobrateacher. Thank u so much for the comments. I am really sorry to hear that u r unwell. I am sure u will be fine soon. I try different things in life to be happy, but unfortunately after that the happiness is just too short timed. Hardly for a few minutes. I want to be happy but never seem to find that. Many say that its my fault because i dont see an understand the reasons of being happy, but then rarely things make be happy, because the whole world is full of pain and i dont like to see people in pain. Thats probably a reason of being hollow heart. U need to be hollow to live happy and survive to fight against pain. Plz do send in your comments on this.
Hollowheart, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Maybe you need to investigate therapy. Maybe there could be comfort for you in religion. Maybe it's just a case of opening your heart to love, whether romantic or platonic or both. Life is beautiful, regardless of its inherent pain. The problems are temporary and the pain is easily repaced when love fills your heart. Do you have fulfilling work? Activities that lift your spirit? We all need these things and, most of all, we need each other. If there are toxic people in your life, who bring you down and add to negative feelings, get rid of them and find your particular place in the Universe. It's out there, I promise! Best luck and love to you, my friend.
Thanks a ton Cobra teacher. infact yes life is now much much better. I am not sure if it has improoved or if i have learnt to live with the problems without looking at them. But i am much happy in life now. At times i do feel lonely but i also feel that lonliness is better than being with people and having to compromise for others.
@jpso138 (7844)
Well, personally I do value life. I care for other people. It is sad to note what is happening to the world right now. So many things going bad. The world is not safe anymore. But I do think that there are a lot of good people out there and that life is still worth living. It is just that these days, a lot of good values have been forgotten by most people. You are right, most of them are just after ones objective and money.
thanks jpso. i am sure we would be able to make people realise their mistakes. lets be happy with ourselves and live on. What else can we do,.
i think the value of life is to create something out of yourself or do something that can help benefit others in need. Basically, i believe that the value of life is to leave the world better than you found it.
I think we are alive to make something of ourself & leave the world better than we found it.
I think the only reason we want money is because we need it. Now a days we need it to survive, most of us can't just go hunt our food and farm our vegi's, we have to work for cash for these things. my life has a deeper value then money. I have a lot of love and smiles to give to the world and my loved ones.
@JayJashG (290)
With the world around us growing cruel its difficult to find good hearted people. though there are still few people who bother to take care of others,who bother to respond others. So I still value my life, though others are being rude I am not one such as I believe in my princi[ples and my values, money is becoming the elixer of life. But it cannot take away your thirst as simplicity does.