How to increase my rank?

@lchiat (1070)
Malaysia
Hi all my friends here. I just want to know how to increase my rank? My rank drop from 10 to 8 and didnt increase till today. So i am anxious is it increase according by the positive given by other mylotters? Thanks a lot!!!
@cjfoust (614)
How do you get a rank? I don't think I have one. Does it depend on how many responses and discussions you participate in? I'm still pretty new to mylot and any information you can give is appreciated! Thank you!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi... Thanks for your response. You will get your rank soon. After you reach 100 posts then you will get a star like mine. It is your rank here. 10 is the highest rank. I think the rank is according to how many positive you get from other mylotters. Try your best to write more so that you will get your rank soon. Happy Myloting!!! Good luck!!!
@kerriannc (4282)
• Jamaica
Cjfoust, You received a star once you reach 100. You can used the MYLOT Codes when you reach 200 and you are able to cut and paste at 500. Welcome to MYLOT.
@lchiat (1070)
Ya. What keriannc said are right so try your best to get reach as many posts as possible. Good luck to you!!! Welcome to mylot too!!!!
@corngrass (727)
It takes me more than 150 post to increase my rank from 7 to 8. So what do you think? All i can advice is for you to post more, discuss more and don't step on other's feet. Have a nice day!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Thank you for your sharing. But actually it wont affect our earning so i dont really worry bout it now. I think try to know more friends and get a positive from them then i can get higher rank easily. Happy myloting!!!
Keep on posting!!!
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your simple response. Have a nice day!!!
@kerriannc (4282)
• Jamaica
Why are you anxious, the rank does not means it comes with pay. If you write something and person disagree with it they have the power to select the minus button and zoom your rating drop. I started with a red star, silver, pink and now a yellow. I don't make it bother me. Just enjoy yourself and if it is money you comes for then I will tell you to post more than four lines in your discussions and response to other persons discussions as much as you can per day. This will enable you to make payment at the end of the month not the star.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi.... Thanks a lot for sharing your information with me. I thought the ranking will affect our earning. If just like what you said then i wont bother that much on my ranking. I will just keep on writing and responding to others discussion to earn more. Thanks a lot my friend!!! Happy Myloting!!!! Have a great day!!!
@snpyvin (1518)
My star have been drop from 9 to 8 too and it do bother me. I can see that most people say that it doesn't affect the earning so i don't care about it anymore i am sure if i post more it will increase by itself again one day.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi vin. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya it wont affect our earning. So we just need to write more to get more money. The rank just give us an idea how is our imej to other people. Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!!
I haven't been mylotting but for a couple of weeks, but if it was me I would just keep on posting as much as I could and start more discussions and see what happens.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya. We should keep on posting and earn more money. What you will see is your earning will keep on earning. Happy myloting!!! Good luck!!!