live italian serie a on internet

@ETTE80 (79)
Malta
does anyone knows about a site or a programme to download where i can see serie a matches or english premier league live?thanks and happy mylotting.
@mrtimharry (1180)
myp2p.eu provides links to a large number of live sporting events through various sites
@stvasile (7317)
I'm using myp2p.eu too. It's the best site I know where you can watch sport live online. You will need to install some players (SopCast and TvAnts are used te most), and some of those allow you to record the match (SopCast allows it for sure).
@stvasile (7317)
I forgot to mention rojadirecta.com, a Spanish-based site, but very good in offering P2P and non-P2P links.
@lakantar (1575)
• Greece
well the best 2 p2p free sites are myp2p.eu and livefooty.doctor-serv.com all you have to do is download a couple of programs and have a decent dsl connection... :)
• Malta
To tell the truth i do not watch matches i just go to www.xscores.com or www.flashscores.com and they auto update whenever a goal is done or a yellow card etc etc. regards
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
http://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/italy-serie-a/ Check this out i am watching torino vs inter right now.
you can go to justin.tv or usteam.tv Both works and give great quality of streaming experience.