Can you still survive without Internet?

Hi Myloters I been an internet addict since I found out about this internet business and whenever there is an internet disruption in our place I just want to attach our internet provider. Thats how addict I am on internet. Since last week our internet has been playing up and we called our internet provider if there is any problem and they say yes but blaming the telecom company for the internet disruption (thats all they want to do instead of trying to find a way to fix the problem). Today I am going to call theme again because its almost two weeks already that our internet is not working well and its annoying. I consider Internet to be part of my life already because I cant pass by a day without internet. When I am not at home I always find a way to connect my laptop to internet outside. How about you, what would you do if you dont have internet? Will you still be able to live like normal without internet? Thanks for sharing Happy Myloting
OH,friend! Some people say Internet is a virtual net,we can say it!But actually is really in the world ,it's ture and real.The reason for this I explained as follows: 1)In the hardware aspect,the line and changer and router and so on ,already link our computer together. 2)In the software aspect,we have the refer softwars that are made by microsoft and so on. So due to this ,we can build up the environment of the net .The internet appeared under this condition. Now ,with the develop of the internet,we can chat with friend in the net,we can buy goods in the net,we can make friends in the net and so on.So the internet become the part of our lift.we use it every day! Friend do you agree with me??
I do agree with you
@iskayz (5422)
Well yes, it would really be annoying to have missed the opportunity to log in and earn but, I will survive a day without internet. I would just consider a day without internet as my day off and use that day to get a lot of rest. Ciao!
@jaffna (778)
strictly not..it is one of my dear friends...i consider it so deep in me and how can i without it?.i have been waking up everyday with wishes of new technology and new sites and i would sleep with the satisfaction of my contributions of my jobs.and i can't survive without it
@Kmarie923 (875)
I had to go three days without my internet a few weeks ago. I thought I was going to go crazy. I am completely addicted and have quite a few things that I have to do everyday or I will get behind on my stuff. When I finally got to use it again, I had so much to do!
@djoyce71 (2512)
I think so. I can live without the internet, but not without a computer. I really need a computer in my work. I am already used to computers in doing my reports and records, so it will really be hard for me, really need to have one. Have a nice day!
I am addicted to the internet as well and thought I would be completly lost without it but proved that I would not be , when last year we moved after buying a house . It took over a month to get our internet hooked back up and I thought I would really miss getting online all the time but it did not bother me all that much . What I missed the most was being able to pay our bills online and we would have to go to somewhere else to pay our bills but other then that I did not miss it . Mind you when we got it back I was back on again as usual :)