Do u try IE new beta version?

@mhrmasum (678)
Bangladesh
HI my lotter frnd do u try IE new beta version, I downloaded it 15 minutes ago and install it. Looks nice but little bit slow. U can try it. Its logo is extraordinary.
@Docdocdee (123)
i haven't tried the new beta version. maybe later. but i think it's just like the internet explorer that is so slow.
@mhrmasum (678)
• Bangladesh
try it other wise u cant make the difference with other browser. i always do this when something is new. if its well then i accept if not go back to the old one. thanks for responding. happy mylotting
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi, I never try IE new beta version yet and I'm not sure if I'm going to. I am using firefox at the moment and I am happy with it.
@mhrmasum (678)
• Bangladesh
If u dont try IE how can u know what are difference between IE and other. I always try what is new then back to old if the new dont satisfy me
yes i was try but i was good but the addons are making it to load slow but in Firefox it not like that addons not take much time to load. The sites are open very past in new beta version. Thats sound good.
@modstar (9610)
I didn't see anything extraordinary about the logo of Internet Explorer 8 beta but about the software, i think it's doing a good job. Maybe Microsoft has learned its lesson. They learned it the hard way when they were toppled by Mozilla Firefox. It is still in beta so i assumed it will be a lot better when it is time to release the final version.
@kekexinfeng (1303)
I use Maxthon and IE,thay are similar,but I think maxthon is better for I can open many sites in one screen,but both of them have the same problem,when you open them for a long time,they will turn off automatically.
@ibiswas (422)
Hi friend, I have just downloaded the latest version of Firefox - 3.0.1 and seems to be quite faster. I also use Maxthon because of its diverse features so have stopped using IE recently. Though i have IE6 on my machine and actually don't bother myself to upgrade it to IE-7 or 8.
@LadyMarissa (12161)
I'm using Firefox & don't think I want to change back to IE as IE is way too SLOW!!!