What do you think will happen to Godzilla?

@pehpot (4762)
I am sure a lot here are familiar with the Godzilla movie. oh well if not let me share you. ONce upon a time there was a nuclear testing in France, a reptile egg was affected by mutation, he grows so big and so scary. Then some years later the reptile, they call Godzilla(is this god lizard?) surfaces, he can be found on seas with lots of fish. A scientist theorized on Godzilla having a nest, but the military won't believe him. A french agent believes it too and together they locate the nest. (I won't provide you with the gory details ok) and so they found it, and they asked the military to explode the area, and so on and so on. Then Godzilla saw what happened to his eggs, and raced the guys who he believes the culprits. and there are the racing part, heart pounding scenes and so on. what prompted me to start this discussion is, OK they killed Godzilla, and he is big right? He was suspended in a bridge, and so guys, you really have to think and be creative on answering my discussion. Brace yourself... What will happen to the dead Godzilla? my hubby says they will chop him off and pass on as a meat and sell it on the market How about you guys? what you think?
@stephcjh (32327)
I'm not sure what to think about what they will do with him. I have not kept up to date with this subject matter. They could very well eat the meat.
@pehpot (4762)
I don't think so, because he was heavily mutated, it may affect the person consuming his meat.
@ashar123 (2359)
Its pretty hard to imagine that Godzilla can really come but as the movie is, if such thing happens, then no one will eat the meat of Godzilla because you already know, Godzilla evolved due to the atomic explosion conducted by France in sea water. Because of radiations, no one will eat the meat of Godzilla. He will be burried in ground with help of many cranes carrying him in parts.
@pehpot (4762)
the question is, where would they bury it?
@modstar (9610)
Bring him back to the sea then let the squids do the job by eating him slowly. Like Megatron, They'll both become coral reefs.