Screammm!!!

@mayrose (323)
I know its not nice to scream to people but i can't sometimes control my =self when i get mad but im trying to be patient as i can. I try to see there point but when i know they are just making bad excuses i really get mad and scream at them.
@patzel88 (3311)
i guess you could not manage your pressure thats why you easily get mad to the person that you encountered. you have to get a deep breath when dealing people, for the good of your health.
@ayenacsi (911)
There are loads of time I want to scream at people but It will take all one's patience. And try to observe next time you scream how does your body feel after. Screaming at people won't accomplish anything. You'll only feel bad after.
@padu19 (1438)
well, frankly i don't like screaming and even don't like people screaming.. This doesn't mean that am a very calm person.. But it is just that i don't express my anger by screaming..