Why do people call me Sheepieji?

@Sheepie (3118)
I've been experiencing a strange phenomenon. Maybe I'm getting to excited about it, but I'm just really curious and a little jumpy right now! Anyway, one time on here, I noticed someone called me Sheepieji. I assumed it was a typo. But it's been happening multiple times with different people! What does it mean?
Are a significant number of these people Asian, particularly Indian? It sound like something an Indian might tack on to a name as a sign of friendsship, liking etc. If not, I have no more idea than you do lol. Lash
@Sheepie (3118)
I do think that the Indian members of Mylot are the ones who say this. I like it, I think I'll try it on other people, because it sounds sort of cute!
@fifileigh (3619)
what language is sheepieji anyway? sheepie sounds english, maybe meaning little sheep with ji at the end...maybe a typo...and other people thought the typo is ur made up nickname... i dont know...just guessing...
@Sheepie (3118)
Well, I collect sheep, so I made up the word Sheepie to mean like that, little sheep. I think it's like a term of endearment.
@fifileigh (3619)
i like sheep too...that is why i am a vegetarian
• Sweden
Hehe. My dear, Sheepie, I've got a few theories. 1) It's a common typo. 2) Or it's a new nickname of yours'. 3) Or 'ji' is something people just attach to random/or not so random usernames when they're referring to them. Like my little 'ie' period I had when I was 8. Then I named everything with 'ie' at the end. Ex. A new car would be named 'Carie', a plant would be named 'Plantie', a Phone would be named 'Phonie' and a lamp would be called 'Lampie'. Insane, isn't it? (:
@Sheepie (3118)
Yeah, I think that's what it is, number three. It's like how Spanish people end thing with "ito" like.. Carlito, for Carlos. I guess that would be the English version!
• Sweden
Yeah, perhaps. I'll keep that on my mind, to impress my Spanish teacher -laughs-
Hi Sheepie, I have no idea why that is happening maybe it just a friendly way of addressing you or something, I think is quite nice. Tamara
@Sheepie (3118)
Yeah, that's what I assumed, just a little suffix that they do as a greeting. I think it's cute, maybe if I find out more about it I will try it out myself! It would be fun to confuse people in real life.
@djoyce71 (2512)
I have friends who attach the ji word after my username. I don't know what that means, too. I have to ask my Indian friends about that. For sure that's not a bad word. My guess is, that could be a nice greeting. Have a nice day Sheepie!
@Sheepie (3118)
Yeah, I was considering that. I think it's kind of like what I do when talking to my dog, I give him all sorts of nicknames ending in poo or doo. For example, "Nickydoo" or "Doggypoo". God, he must find me annoying!
hi sheepie wellwith me it would be the darned slippery finger syndrome where I mean to type Sheepie and it comes out Sheepieji? which sounds sort of like ninja or some sort of karote but I assure you with me its strictly a darned old typo. lol I have no idea what reason others have to call you Sheepieji
@Sheepie (3118)
I don't think that is what it is, because it has occurred to me on multiple instances. I think it is a foreign kind of nickname of some sort that people do. I'm not sure what group of people is doing it, if I am right.