Do you like driving or travelling?

@sivanj (1263)
There is some excitement attached to driving and traveling. Do you like traveling or driving? How long do you drive. I know in US the cities are far apart and you may need to travel long distances. Do you like it or hate it? How about the others (non-US), i don't know about your demands. How do you look at this case?
@rony1masc (230)
yup i drive and also travel in in other vechiles also. but most preferable is by traveling by other vechile. we have no tension or worries by travelling in other vechiles. i usually travel by trains. from my home to studying place i have to travel 300 km. so i prefer train. then some times i will travel in my bike. about smae hour would take when we travel in both.
I like both driving and traveling. i like driving in my city and i like to out side places with my friends to enjoy the week ends. we will go in bikes and enjoy the nature climate and we will come back in evening when we got holidays.
@stephcjh (32328)
I have to be the driver when travelling. I get car sick if I am just a passenger no matter if I ride in the front or the back seats. I get motion sickness.
@ashar123 (2359)
Here in Pakistan, you can travel by road from its north to south in 24 hours. As Pakistan is a small country as compared to USA and the cities of Pakistan are not far located from each other. Conjusted population is also the reason that cities are closer to each other. Mostly, you have to travel like for a couple of hours to go to another city. I love travelling more than driving.
@HeZP_CHN (168)
I can't be happier if i can travel my dream place-West Europe .you know what? i eager to know of the life style and the culture there~ i hope this great dream will come true one day~
I love driving and traveling. It allows me to go to cities i've never been. It also allows me to see sights i've never seen. In fact, at the end of next month, I plan on touring the panhandle of my state- Texas. Then next year, i'm taking a road trip to New York. So, I love traveling.