Do you see unusual sunlight ?

@winzpc (2356)
Indonesia
Hi, all my friends. Today I see an unusual sunlight shine in my place. I live in Indonesia. There is a large circle around the sun and the sun is locate on the center of the circle. It's very beautiful and impress everyone in my place. I haven't seen this kind of thing before. Now, the sun is still shines like this. So, I just want to know, Are the sun in your place is also shines like this too? Thank's for the willing time to read and respond my discussion.
Hi winzpc, Don't look at the with your naked eyes as it can damage your eyes. There is always a circle round the sun, that is called an aura of the sun, at the moment the sun is not shining here its very dull outside, Tamara
@winzpc (2356)
Thank's for the warn.
Hi winzpc, Many thanks for giving me best response, cheers!!! Tamara
@kun2349 (23475)
I have seen a similiar photo b4, just like what u have describe and it's indeed beautiful ^_^ BUt most of the time when it comes to nature, all sudden change of things means that something bad is coming or may happen soon.. Just like our body, there are often some signs or symptons to tell us, because we really fall sick.. Same like mother nature, so be prepared just in case something really happens, and u might wanna check with your local forecast for anything unusual that they might have detected too..
@winzpc (2356)
Thank's for the info. Glad to receive your response.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Hey stop staring at the sun. just kidding. I haven't really paid much attention, but I haven't heard anything about it here. I can't wait 'til tomorrow I am definitely going to check it out. It's probably from pollution or something.
@winzpc (2356)
You can check the photo in the other started discussion.
@onlydia (2808)
No I have not I bet it is really pretty. Well got to go. play catch up. Have not been on in day's. read more of you. Your friend onlydia
@GemmaR (8526)
I have no idea at all what that might mean, but it sounds lovely! I don't suppose you managed to get a picture of it did you? I would certainly love to see one if anyone has got one!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
No, I never seen any shine of the sun in the early morning like that way and maybe it is just part of the reflection.....and not so sure about it.
@stealthy (8188)
Usually such effects come from water or ice or pollution in the air. The first two might be why such things lead to sometimes correct and sometimes wrong predictions of the weather. A more unusual effect with the sun is the green flash at sun set. This mostly occurs where there is a wide expanse of flat surface like an ocean or flat land as in West Texas. A friend saw it in West Texas once. I saw the true and rare very short lived, a second or less, intense dark green flash in Hawaii as the sun set "on" the ocean. There is also a more common less intese green glow that last a little longer and is therefore seen more often.
@Mirsya (521)
Really? Which part of Indonesia do you live in? I saw such thing once when I was a kid. It was a rainbow-colored circle in the sky. They said it was a halo.