Why Indian Politician With All Powers Do Not Make Lae To Control Population ?

@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hey floods of people in India ....China made strict lawys to control population ..? Why our politician are sitting blind as far as population growth is concerned ?? Do you agree with me that there should ba a law to cotrol population of our country ? Thanks Ganesh
Hi Ganesh44, I think the politician don't make laws because when our goverment heelp your country for the people it does not go to the people but it goes straight to your goverment and they don't help their own people, so that is why. Tamara
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh yes ....corruption is very much in India that least of aid is applied to people and major part is eaten in the way .... Hope new leader will do good to us ........ Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
I agree your point of view, that goverment shoudl take the steps to control the populations in our country to help the nations, from the poor and the unemployment stats. In other way, they can make use of our human for some pro active and make our nations good, and bring them to the better way.. But our people will not do the both, if they done any of the above, this will be affecting their earnings in many ways.. Infact, we have more natural resuourses in our country, by using our populations, our country can find those natural resources and bring the country to the top level.. And also when the youngesters and the professionally qualified people come to the assesmply and the parliment, then only our country will turn in to the number one position in the world. I just stop at this point and leave space for others to share more views.. Have a good day.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh according to you no one (people and politician )wants to control population.....but I think we should learn from China .... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh