eraserheads

@switlyf (650)
this band brought back the rock music here in the Philippines. It was around 1990's when they became so popular. After a lot of hit songs and being together for nine years they disbanded and have form their own bands. From then on it has been a big dream for the band's fans to have a reunion concert. This happened but unfortunately the concert was as they say "cut short" because the vocalist had a heart attack. Although it was cut-short the fans said it was real worth the wait. There's this one fan that told the media "You are not filipino if you are not here" Before i use to tell my husband who is a very big fan of eraserheads that i am not so into them. But upon listening to the songs that they sang i found out that I memorized each and every song. Hahaha I admit...i am a big fan!
@dionesioz (100)
how was ely? i agree, eraserheads is one of the successful band here in pinas, but bamboo from rivermaya is my bet during that times
@switlyf (650)
He is ok now that was according to his wife, i always watch the updates about him.LOL hmm..Rivermaya was ok too, but eheads has a lot of hit songs.
@pehpot (4762)
Eraserheads was a legend on our music industry, they bring the rock music as you said, the bad thing started from them I guess and the members are very bright in their songs. I am also not that much into them, but I watched their concert when they had it on my campus (1998) and I too can almost sing along to their songs, they were just so popular I guess.
@switlyf (650)
Perhaps you are right, 1998..i was in my senior high then..hehehe ( closse to my senior years? not so... LOL )thanks!