My Bills Are Still Smoking!

My Buffalo Bills won again, I am 2-1 in my fantasy league, and I am so happy. My husbands Steelers lost, and he is not sure if he is going to win in his fantasy game. So he is not so happy. How did your favorite NFL team, do this week?
Scary one for your Bills this week. They gotta win those games against bad teams. My Boys scared me in the first quarter against Green Bay. Fortunately, they came through and won for the first time ever at Lambeau Field. It's a sign of good things to come.
Ah a Cowboys fan. It was a good game last night, and yes the Bills made me almost chew my arm off. I do like those nail biters though, they are very exciting.
@cjgrooms (4457)
congratulations! I don't follow football but i am glad you are winning.
Thank you
@suspenseful (40316)
I do not know. I will have to find out from my husband. I do not watch football that much. I cannot even understand it. I do not know why they all jump on the one carrying the ball and squash him. I do not have a favorite NFl team. I do like the Green Bay Packers but have no idea what league they are in.
Actually the Packers are off to a good start, considering they lost Farvre, and have a new quarterback. They did lose last night, but won their other two games.
my husband is a huge bills fan! we live in rochester, ny and he went to the game yesterday with his buddy. another friend of ours had free tickets that he could not use so he gave them to my husband. he was so excited. lol i really do not like the bills but i was hoping they would win yesterday- i figured it would be nice for him to see them win when he went all the way there to see them play! :) i hear the game was pretty good, too- winning by one field goal kick at the last minute... wow. i like the dolphins and i hear they won yesterday- i really do not watch football much, but that is my team when i do.
We are originally from NY, and I went to see them once, live it was a blast. Now we live in Florida, and yes the Dolphins had an awesome day. All the Florida teams won yesterday, matter of fact.