my new blog template....

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
I just made minor changes on my blog. And have done the first half of the changes. I hope you can give me feed back. It took days for me to reach this part, im not really good when it comes to web blogs and stuff and i hope you all mylotters can help me improve it. Here's my blog.... http://www.zelmarqs.blogspot.com/ Thank you in advance.....
@carmelanirel (20979)
I like it and the wedding thank you cards are very pretty..
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you my friend I made that for my friend, she's getting married this october.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Can you also give me any suggestions to improve my blog and to make it more beautiful.
Oh I don't know Zelmarq, I really like it, the color is just right and the flowers at the top are great,,I don't know much about making a page pretty, I think what you have is already good, but maybe someone here who is more knowledgeable about blogs, can help..
@scorpio19 (1363)
I think it's lovely, you've done a really good job..infact it's one of the nicest blogs I've seen in a good while..well done you.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow, thank you, thank you for the compliment.
@scorpio19 (1363)
Your more than welcome and it's all true as I see alot of blogs on my travels around the net, yours stands out.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
wow, i am really speechless, i dont know what to say....
@Lakota12 (42684)
Looks very nice! liked the water rafing pics.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you very much for taking time to check my blog.
@Lakota12 (42684)
your welcome
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
God bless!!!!
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear Zelmarq. I don't have a blog yet, as I have no time and no experience for it. But the main reason is that I am lazy, I think. I hope that I will also create one for myself some day. Thank you for the link of your blog. Happy blogging and posting.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you very much for taking time to read my blog.
@hichamov (507)
• Morocco
hello very nice violet templates, congratulation, continue the good Job and goodluck.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you very much, im still working on other things to make it look good. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@milindp (123)
NICE WORK DUDE... I THINK IF YOU WORK A BIT MORE ON IT, IT WILL LOOK MORE BETTER THAN ITS IN PRESENT.... AS I HAVE SEEN YOUR BLOG WHY DONT YOU HAVE A LOOK ON MY DISCUSSION http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1717356.aspx THANL YOU.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
thank you for the compliment my friend, im looking for ways to make it look better. Have a nice day and thank you for sharing.