SurveySpot seems to be offering a lot of surveys for cash lately...

but more and more of them have a very limited number of responses needed, especially for the surveys worth $5 or more. I received an invite for a $5 survey yesterday and went to take the survey about 6 minutes after I received notification. Too late, they already had received the amount of replies they were looking for! That's like the 3rd or 4th time in the last 3 weeks that I had answered the email within 10 minutes and the survey was already closed. I guess I'll need to be a bit quicker from now on... the early bird catches the worm, the fastest replies get the $$. I do have to add on one of the surveys I missed out on, SurveySpot took me to another money-survey twice. The first I didn't qualify for, but the 2nd I did and I received $3 for the 12 minute survey. Has anyone else noticed the money surveys disappear very quickly lately?
@walijo2008 (4647)
Yes, I'm a member of them too, and most of the money surveys I don't qualify for, or they've already received enough replies. I keep just entering their sweepstakes thing but I don't know if I'll ever win anything. I'm about ready to get out of it, I'm tired of not qualifying for anything..lol. Yeah, I've noticed the money surveys disappear real quick.
I seem to remember a couple of myLotters winning prizes in the weekly sweepstakes when I first joined myLot. That would be fine if I won onebut I have noticed when I don't qualify for a survey, the amount of sweepstake entries I win is 25 (and most often only 5) I used to get 50s and even sometimes 100 entries for not qualify, but that hasn't happened in a long time. Actually, I finished a 20 minute survey (not a cash survey) the other day and only received 5 entries for my effort. After being "well" rewarded for my efforts, I quickly logged off and haven't taken a sweepstakes survey since (for my last 3 "free surveys" I received 5, 25, 5 points). I know my account has been credited with the $$ from a few surveys I did over the summer, but I'm waiting on a small $2 survey to be credited to my account, before I request a withdrawl. I may only be taking their cash surveys from now on.
Thats what I mean, I've taken I don't know how many surveys, and I've only won entries to their sweepstakes, like 5, 25, 50, even 100 points, and I've been doing that for months now, and still I haven't won anything, it makes me wonder if those points you get really go into the sweepstakes, I've tried to find on the website when they have their drawings for the sweepstakes and I can't find anything anywhere on it.
I'm still waiting to qualify for my first one. Either they are full or I just don't meet the demographics. It's frustrating to take the time to answer and then just get ANOTHER sweepstakes entry.
I guess living in the northeast, ina metropolitan area helps me qualify for a lot of surveys demographically (I really never considered that it would be beneficial) I have also not qualified ofr any cash surveys recently, with the exception of the one I was directed to. Most of the cash surveys are closed by the time I try for them and yes, it is frustrating to see a question that I know is going to disqualify me and I get 5 or 25 points for my time. I keep hoping that one of these days there will be a cash survey that fits me perfectly. Thanks for your response!
Oh yea, that survey that I did earn money from... it was a survey for a boy, ages 8-12 and my 11 yr old son was home to take the survey with me. Probably a good thing, cause even if I tried to take the survey as my son, I would've been disqualified...lol.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I think that they do on them all sometimes, I have missed out on loads just lately. I am with surveyspot, but I do not actually think much of it, I do not get much from it at all but I think that everyone has different luck with survey sites.
It's an alright site. I really don't care for the "complete an offer" site. They always end up sending your email address to a hundred companies and you get tons of spam emails all the time. SurveySpot is okay, I don't make tons of money with them, but I have received several checks, some for $15+. I keep the money in my Paypal and use it towards my sons holiday/birthday presents and now the money will go into our vacation jug, as we're saving to go to Disney in the spring. Thanks for your response!