$9.98, 2 cents to go for my first payment

@XoyyoX (1055)
China
My current earning is $9.98, only 2 cents left to reach the minimum payment. i can't wait for the exciting minute. lol Congras to myself!
• Japan
congrats. keep the good work going. You must be an active responder to reach payout so fast.
@XoyyoX (1055)
well, thanks for your compliments, but i'm afaid that i don't mylot that fast as most my friends who join mylot the same time as when i became a mylotter, they have reached their 2nd or 3rd time to get payout, and probably you, my Japanese pal, may have got your 2nd payout. right? lol
@mialei23 (2386)
Wow congratulations, keep up the good work my friend, sad to say but I still need $5 to earn $10, wish me luck. So keep on posting to earn more, have a nice day and best of luck too.
@XoyyoX (1055)
yeah, i'll keep up my work, my friend, mialei23. you said you still need 5 bucks to reach 10, but you must have earned mutiple $10, but this is my first $10.
@arnoldream (1332)
congratulations for your first payout...continue doing so because you didnot only earn money here but earn friends and knowledge as well...
@XoyyoX (1055)
lol, yeah, you named it, bucks and pals, both of them. everything here are shining like a gold mine. my first payout respresents my four months' work, finally get some rewards. lol
Congratulation, my friend!!! You can reach the payout no doubt, Keep up the good work and have fun in posting, happy myloting!
Hello there! I would like to congratulate you for being able to reach your first payout here at myLot. Earning two cents will not really be that difficult. I am sure that you have earned that by now. That means that by the end of the month, you will surely earn more than $10. That's really great news! "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."(Woodrow Wilson)
@myliezl0903 (2731)
hello there! congratulations! well, for sure you will reach the minimum payout for this month cause we still have a couple of days to go., so keep on posting and best of luck to you! have a nice day ahead!