Posting or responding

@my2boys (821)
DO you earn more money on mylot by posting new discussions or responding to someone elses discussion? Or does it not matter? Which one do you do more? Do you post or respond more?
Very good discussions, Infact, i though about this and plan to start the discussions under this topic, but you made it before me.. Infact myLot is not espect you to start more discussions or the responding more discussions.. but myLot is especting only the Quality postings from its members, it may be a new started discussions or it may be the response for some other members discussions.. it doesn't matter. As for as the earning part of it, I don't think that there may be much variations for your new discussions or if you respond the others dicussions in myLot. you will get the equal amount of earnings for the Quality postings if it is your own started discussions or even for your response for the other members discusions. This is my 100th postings in mylot, out of this 100 postings i have started around 30-35 discussions, the rest are my responses to others discussions. FYI. Have a good day.
Thank you very much to mark my response as the best REsponse.. and as of now, i have made 27 Best responses including this.. Have a good day to all..
@richiem (3647)
It depends on where you are good at. If you can make great discussions in which a lot would respond, it would pay more, but if few would respond to it, it would pay less. If you are good in responding and you can do a lot of it in less time, it would pay you more. Have a nice day!
@eshaan (6193)
Of course starting a discussion is more beneficial if you get more responses to your discussions. But if you keep responding its also good, you dont have to be creative, you just have to answer wat the person has asked, when you come for a short time, its comfortable to see some discussions of your interest and respond to them.If you have sufficient time then you may start new discussion after thinking..
@gerald_lian (2194)
Hi my2boys! I remember starting a discussion about this in the past, and from the responses that I got, it seems that there is no way of telling which action will earn you more pennies. Indeed, mylot has a very complex algorithm for calculating earnings of members based on participation, and no member would know the exact amount of money they would get for a certain level of participation. However, for me so far as a mylot member, I have been more involved in responding to discussions started by other members compared to starting discussions of my own. I find it is easier to think of stuff to type out when I'm answering someone's discussion, instead of having to think of topics to start discussions. Earnings-wise, responding to others' discussion isn't too bad either; right now I am earning on average about 2 cents per post, but my long posts are partly the reason why the my average is a little high too. Anyway, we shouldn't worry too much about whether posting or responding would make us more money....we should just participate as much as we can and just see how much we made from it! Happy mylotting then and all the best in your earnings!