How do you react ??

Hi mylotters! Few days back I posted a discussion and after sometime,I saw the same discussion in a different format posted by some one else.How do you react when you see a same discussion posted again.What do you feel about those people.Whether they do it purposely or without noticing.Share your views.Happy mylotting.
@hellcowboy (7383)
There have been a couple discussions that I have posted and then I found out that someone else had posted a similar discussion,and I have also noticed that there has been times that I have posted a discussion similar to someone else without realizing it,I know most people do not post similar discussions on purpose especially ones who are new,and are trying to get their start on mylot,and I also know that some people do it on purpose,but I usually ignore the ones similar to mine,because there is no point in giving them a second thought.
Thanks for sharing your views.Happy mylotting
I am always happy to share my views on this fine community,and I enjoy responding to my friends discussions,I hope that if I respond to my friends discussions they will respond to mine as well,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting my friend.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
It happened to me a few hours ago. I just noticed that there is a similar thread to the one I posted. My first reaction was to submit a posting with a link to the user that there is an already another thread on this subject. When I calmed down I realise that it might be a genuine mistake. I guess most users do not even bother to browse for subjects that they intend to write about in mylot. That's why there are so many duplicate threads in here.
I agree with you,we cant blame anyone for that.I guess mylot should do something so that the users can view that there is already a similar thread in their.Thanks for your views.Happy mylotting