Bordertown..

@Ravenladyj (22992)
OMFG!! I JUST finished watching this film and it was unreal...I dont want to say that it was a great film (though it was, had me on the edge of my seat for a good part of it) simply because the story (based on truth) is just horrid and shocking....BUT if you havent seen it, I highly recommend it....If you HAVE seen it, what did you think about it? As usual here is a link to the write up BUT its from Wiki cause I canceled my Netflix a month ago LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordertown_(2007_film)
i keep seeing it listed on cable but as soon as i saw jlo listed i lost interest.. maybe i will check it out
@Ravenladyj (22992)
Yea i'm not a big fan of hers either in fact she drives me batty and I actually hummed and hawed about watching it for a while now but caved yesterday LOL..but I'm glad I caved becaue its definately a good movie..I think what really grabs me about it is that its based on truth and the crap is STILL goin on to this day....After watching it too, I did some quick research and found out that there is truth to there being a survivor too but the real girl was only 13 rather than 16...but I'll say no more cause thta would blow it for everyone LOL
yeah i like true stories like american gangster and blow.. cant remember any others since half of them say inspired by and turn out to be totally crap
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Raven...I haven't seen it as yet but will look at the link-littleowl