SquareSpace.Com

@kerriannc (4282)
Jamaica
Hello guys I was browsing the internet today and came up on this Web Site that give you a free space and after 14 days they started billing you. I would like to know if there are anyone who is active in this site and can attest that it is a geninue provider. Any help is welcome.
@fsound (757)
Why not go for free ones. There are alot of good sites for storing your files. Mediafire is one. You should try it because it's for free.
@kerriannc (4282)
• Jamaica
Thank you for your advise I will go and check it out and see what are their policy.
@fady83 (617)
• Egypt
you want to upload your own website on free provider or u want to pay for ur site i think you can not get own domain without paying
@kerriannc (4282)
• Jamaica
Actually this domain is like Word Press and they offer you a free trial of fourteen days after which you begins to buy or your account cancel. I would like to know if there is an individual who actually be on this domain. Thanks for responding.