Is Earning Money A Addiction ?

@Ganesh44 (5547)
Dear Friends Is earning money a addiction ? Many people think that it is good since one make money out of it ....but I felt it is as dangerous as anyother addiction ....I have seen people getting mad for making money breaking all the relationships ..... Is Earning Money A Addiction ? Thanks Ganesh
@Shunyo (244)
i think a balance of things is good and addiction of anything is a problem, but as someone said earlier in the discussion for some its not a addiction but necessity, earning can become an addiction only if you already have too much of it and still cant stop yourself from doing more instead of other things which you enjoy,.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
yes....but shunyon many times we are trapped in a jail called earn money ha ha ha lol Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
Hi Ganesh44, Maybe for some people and they case money all the time causing ill to themselves and problems for their families but getting nowhere, the more thy get the moe they want, remember you never chase money, let money comes to you. Tamara
@Ganesh44 (5547)
life becomes very small sometimes to earn only money and money and money ....... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@ganda8831 (816)
I dont see earning money as an addiction but a necessity. If you're rich, i guess money wouldnt be that important to you because you have plenty of it. You wouldnt have to worry about where you'll get it. But if you're not rich, you have to work really hard to earn money. It's necessary because if you dont have money, how will you eat and pay for all the things that you need. How will you pay your bills? So for me, it's important to earn money. It's a big necessity in life.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
yes many start by earning money but sometime one get trapped in it.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh
@JanMags (726)
well, in my case, it is not yet an addiction but a necessity. the poverty situation in my country is so severe that when some people stop working for even one day, their families could starve. i would say though that people who have become well off after working so hard may sometimes get addicted to earning money. this is simply becuase they probably do not want to go back to not having anything/ to suffering poverty. i've seen this happen too
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohh good it is not an addiction for you ....since you are not getting mad for it although it is tough to earn in your contry ...... Yes I have heard in philipines there are not lot of jobs.... Thanks for your response and such a nice information... Happy Mylotting Take Care Ganesh