do we earn from answering back to responses?

@eiram25 (1077)
hello mylotters! i just want to know if we also earn from answering the responses made by mylotters from our own discussions. thank you and happy mylotting!
• Japan
Ya, you earn even for sending a message to mylot friends. that is the beauty of mylot. we can comment on the discussions we have started and responses we get. Everything you do in mylot like typing and uploading photos etc are paid by mylot. This makes mylot different from other social forums.
@eiram25 (1077)
thanks for clarifying that out. well,even if we don't earn from sending PM's to other mylotters,mylot is still a good site as compared to others. thanks for responding! happy mylotting!
Absolutely,we earn while answering responses,making discussions and putting photos on the discussions here at mylot,the more responses or the more discussion you've started the higher possibility you will reach the payout immediately.so keep on posting and answering discussion and the responses.
@eiram25 (1077)
hi there! thanks for clearing it out to me. happy mylotting!
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi, I'm not sure if we earn when we respond to our responses! But I do it anyway, because I like to thank them for their time to respond to my discussion. Happy mylotting to you also.
@eiram25 (1077)
i also make it a point to answer back to thank them. thanks for sharing!